Expires : Nov 30, 2022
Posted : Aug 6, 2020
Job Types : Full-Time
Job Category : Mechanic
Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular is applicable after 40 hours per week or 08 hours per day. As per company policy extended medical and dental benefits are offered.
We use modern equipment to provide the customers with top quality service. Our office staffs are experienced to cater to your needs and know the business inside and out as they themselves have been behind the wheel. Do not miss the opportunity to become a part of this amazing workplace.
• Completion of Secondary school is required. Vocational training or program is an asset to have but not mandatory.
• 3-5 years of work experience or 4-year truck and transport mechanic or truck-trailer repair apprenticeship is required.
• Basic English to communicate with company drivers, suppliers, and management is required.
• Trade certification for truck and transport mechanic will be an asset to have, but not mandatory.
• Class 1 drivers license will be an asset to have, but not mandatory.
Pannu Bros. Trucking Ltd. was established in 1976 in Abbotsford, B.C. The company has been providing quality service in hauling General Freight all over Canada & USA and specializes in refrigerated services.
We are urgently looking for two truck trailer mechanic to join ASAP on permanent, full-time basis.
Truck Trailer Mechanic
Pannu Bros Trucking Ltd.
30260 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1G2
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical Repairers (7321)
NOC Job Title: Truck Trailer Mechanic
Job Location: 30260 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1G2
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer, Extended length tractor-trailer combination, Reefers, Dry Vans.
Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding and handling heavy loads.
Essential Skills: Document use, working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking.
How to Apply
We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, seniors to apply. Willing candidates are requested to apply immediately by
Fax: (604) 857-9671
Mail: Attn HR Pannu Bros Trucking 30260 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1G2
Contact Person: Roop Pannu